The joint meeting of the European Software Engineering Conference and the ACM SIGSOFT Symposium on the Foundations of Software Engineering is an internationally renowned forum for researchers, practitioners, and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, experiences, and challenges in the field of software engineering. Held biannually, ESEC/FSE brings together experts from academia and industry to exchange the latest research results and trends, as well as their practical application in all areas of software engineering.
ESEC/FSE 2017 will take place in the fascinating atmosphere of the world's largest computer museum, the Heinz Nixdorf MuseumsForum, located in Paderborn, Germany. Paderborn is a city that attracts its visitors with its fine blend of ancient and modern.
- Workshop Proposals submission February 17, 2017
- Research Paper submission: February 27, 2017
- Doctoral Symposium papers submission: May 12, 2017
- Industrial Track papers submission: May 12, 2017
- Student Volunteer application: June 1, 2017
- Artifact Submission: June 9, 2017
- Student Research Competition submission: June 9, 2017
- Tool Demonstrations submission : June 9, 2017
- Pre-conference: September 4-5, 2017
- Main conference: September 6-8, 2017