ACM SIGSOFT CAPs
Student Volunteers and others who might be eligible, may consider applying for ACM SIGSOFT CAP. The funding can assist you in managing:
- travel expenses to and from the conference or workshop
- hotel expenses at the conference or workshop
- conference or workshop registration.
The program page is available here. Quoting from the program page, "To be eligible to receive SIGSOFT CAPS funds, all the following must be true:
- The applicant must be enrolled in a M.S. or Ph.D. program.
- The applicant must be a member of SIGSOFT.
- The conference or workshop must be sponsored or co-sponsored by SIGSOFT.
- An applicant is eligible for only one CAPS award per calendar year. Preference will be given to applicants who have not received more than one other CAPS award in the past."
Applications will be evaluated starting from two months of ESEC / FSE and will continue until budget runs out. Consequently please make haste to the CAPS website here and submit your application as soon as possible.