The Association for Computing Machinery does not issue formal invitation letters for visas to attend ACM sponsored conferences. They can however issue a visa support letter.
REQUESTING VISA SUPPORT LETTERS
• ACM is able to provide visa support letters to attendees as well as authors with accepted papers, posters, or members of the conference committee.
• For visa support letters, refer all requests to email@example.com. Those requesting a letter should allow 7-10 business days to receive it. All requests are handled in the order they are received. The information below should be included with the request.
For Visa support letters, please send all requests to the Office of SIG Services firstname.lastname@example.org
– Name (as it appears on attendee’s passport) and mailing address
– The name of the conference attendees is registering for
– Attendee’s registration confirmation number
– Authors may indicate their paper title. Speakers can provide the title of their talk.
– Include a fax number or email address of where letter can be sent